Wednesday 11 November 2015

Feed back

Please feel free to comment and question, I am open to any opinion or question that is considered and relevant, it will help me in my discussion, give me starting points and help me rationalise my thoughts, so please feel free to contact me.

gabrieltintoblog@gmail.com

14/11/2015

Please encourage others you may know with interest to take a look at my blog, it really is important that I get feedback so I have an idea of how to develop this opportunity. I created the E-mail address so my audience has a means to contact me. I need your question and opinions to develop my page. I welcome the opportunity to discuss points of view and develop my own. So please ask or suggest issues, interests and opinions, if its appropriate, I am happy to discuss events that affected my life and my transition. I am not solely here for self interest, its also to develop and express others ideas and hopes.

Gabriel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment