Thursday 10 December 2015

To my greatest and constant love...

To my M&R...

I have thought long and hard about this inclusion, I write it without a sense of guilt. but more of celebration. Your are both precious stars and my love for you will never diminish or tarnish, you each in equal measure have half of me, half my soul, half my being. My body may change, my gender like wise, but your are made of half of me and more precious to me than breath.

I can only offer you the reassurance that this will always be, you don't fall from my thoughts or my hopes ever. Each day I offer prayer in my way, that you will find solace, and from these words one day come to understand that without my peace and change, I could never be whole. I realise and grieve that you can never truly understand, and carry with you a sense of abandon. I never abandoned you, in my way I protected you from witness to my suffering. You both are loved and will always be.

Forgive me xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment